You must know that the amount of cashback nowadays people get from the apps and online services, make one wonder that he/she is earning money online.
There are numerous categories of the apps available in the play store like eCommerce app, UPI payment app, food ordering apps etch which gives a handsome amount of cash back to the user.
UPI payment apps are the best option to get cashback without spending any amount. So, in this post, I have listed 4 best UPI app in India which gives you reward on referral as well as for doing payment.
UPI Apps List
Google Tez is a UPI Payment app which gives you up to 5 scratch card every week for making payments or transferring money. Each can earn you up to Rs 1000.
Also you get bonus luck Friday scratch every week, which can reward you money Let’s 1 lakh if you are lucky.
Lets look at some features of the Tez UPI app:
- Can be used to pay for electricity, gas, water, DTH, post-paid mobile, and more.
- More secure to pay on apps and websites – anywhere UPI is accepted.
- Can pay or receive money from anyone.
- No need to open a separate Bank account.
- Easy to pay in shops just by scanning any barcode.
- language support for English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu.
PhonePe is another app which gives UPI payment and several other features along with that. On first money transfer it gives you Rs 75 as cashback, plus extra cash back on your 5th transaction. It offers cash back in various domains.
- 75 cashback on the first transaction.
- 100 cash back on IRCTC Android app.
- 75 cash back on airtel recharge.
- 99 cashback on 99 Jio Recharge.
- 75 cashback on first mobile recharge.
- 50 cash back on first DTH Recharge.
- many more
So if you are not using this PhonePe app then, you are losing a lot of money.
Bhim is the first app to provide money transfer facility through UPI. Of all the apps the interface of Bhim app is easy to use. All you need to have a bank account and you are ready to receive and send money.
The most amazing thing is that the app gives you Rs 51 as joining bonus. And there is no limit when and how much you will get as cashback for each transaction.
All I can tell you that, If you use this app for 20 transactions, you will easily get Rs 200 directly in your bank account.
Paytm app apart from wallet money transfer, also provide money transfer facility through UPI. Only thing you need to do is to link your bank account to BHIM UPI section in Paytm app and create UPI address. Now you are ready to use UPI facility in the Paytm app as well.
The reward you will get for using UPI on Paytm app as follow.
- Paytm claims that it will give you up to Rs 1000 on linking your bank account and doing transaction.
- You will sure get total of Rs 100 for doing UPI transaction by Paytm UPI feature.
- Cashback on doing first payment through UPI for your purchase from the paytm app itself.
Apart from upi, there are a lot of ways through which you can earn cashback from paytm. Check out Promo Code for New Users.
Note: You can send money to any UPI address from any app. And the receiver must have a valid bank account and UPI address to receive money on their account directly.
If you are facing any problem regarding the UPI registration or money transfer, then comment below. I will be happy to help you out.